Hope to see you again :

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Water Color Paintings

My water color painting :
I love to make all kinds of paintings and I really enjoined making this one. It took me about an hour to make this outdoor painting and about the same time to decide what I want to make, as this is such a beautiful place that you'll feel like making everything that you see. I am going to this place from my collage times when I was doing Commercial Arts, ie. from 1994. This is a water / poster color painting, made on a handmade sheet.


An outdoor painting at the crafts museum, 
Pargati Maidan, New Delhi 




A Mughal Art 

This is again a water / poster color painting, and I have made the jewellery with glitters and white beads. I took about a week to complete this painting and I am glade it turned out quite well.

Hope you all like it and do leave your suggestions in the comment box. Thanks and bye.

2 comments:

saheli said...

Nice work yaar.i like the mughal art much.

farah said...

hi shoma, great to see your blog and what a fabulous show you have put up. all your cards are very beautiful and it is great to see this lovely artist amongst our midst. i stay in mayur vihar very close to you and would love to get in touch. you can visit my blog at http://www.farahartcreations.blogspot.com and if you feel like getting in touch please do. i am adding your blog in my bloglist and if you like mine pl do the same. regards and happy crafting
farah